- |Other News & Events
As a Partner of Leading Figures we are proud to endorse the 2017 ICAS (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland) Conference with details as follows:
Expect the Unexpected – How to Lead in a Changing World
20 September 2017
With the only thing certain in business today being uncertainty, learn how to lead in an ever-changing world at the ICAS Conference. Taking place on 20th September at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre in Edinburgh, the conference will be beneficial for all business professionals, entrepreneurs and business leaders – whatever your field.
The conference sessions have been designed to cover a range of topics, giving you the latest insight from the world of business and politics.
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from a fantastic range of speakers who will inspire and challenge the way we think:
- Baroness Manningham-Buller LG DCB, former head of MI5 2002 – 2007
- Alison Cornwell CA, CFO, Vue International plc
- Martin Gilbert CA, Co-Founder, Aberdeen Asset Management plc
- Ricky Munday CA, Head of Corporate Services, British Antarctic Survey and conquered Everest
- Isabel Oakshott, Political Editor and BBC1’s Sunday Politics Show
- John Shaw, Vice President, Sophos plc
As a Partner of ICAS, we’ve secured an exclusive discount on tickets for The ICAS Conference 2017.
With a great range of speakers and exhibitors, find out everything you need to know to successfully conquer the next 12 months in business.
To book your tickets at the member rate – call 0131 347 0241 and quote ‘LEADINGFIGURES2017’. Rate available until 23 August 2017.
Discover more today at http://fal.cn/ICASConf